Home  Brass Models  Couplers  Decal Line  Finescale Parts  Publications  Trucks  Wheelsets 

The Proto Journal     Proto:48 layouts     Contact Us

Previous    Return to list of all Boxcar Decals in 1:48 scale    Next    

Lettering for 1923 8'-7" IH boxcars from Universal Cement

Part Number: HC-1

Price: $8.50

The Hannibal Connecting Railroad was built in 1902, to connect Hannibal and Ilasco, Missouri, a distance of 3 miles. In 1931 it was controlled by Universal Cement Co, itself a subsidairy of US Steel Corp. In 1933 the road received 65 cars from Universal Cement, when the cement company was reorganized into Universal Atlas Cement Co, of Pittsburg, PA. (originally built by Carnegie Steel). UACC, at Gary, Indiana supplied cement to projects like the Hoover Dam. These cars remained in revenue service until the road was abandoned in 1962. Series were: 851-863, 870-900 and 951-971 Lettering set designed and created at Protocraft Decals



Background color shown above is not included in decal sheet




Online Catalog Categories in Proto:48

Brass Models    Couplers    Decal Line    Finescale Parts    Publications    Trucks    Wheelsets   


The Proto Journal     Proto:48 layouts